First Post

This is my first "blog" post, I'd like to call this a "soft launch" of my new blog, so we will see when the Grand Opening really takes place. For now, I have added a few slide shows of pictures from the last two years of my life, everything from trips with friends and family to my many travels for work up and down California and Nevada. I am sorry there are so many pictures, it was hard to decide which of the thousands of pictures to choose from ....

Partnership for Prescription Assistance - "Help is Here Express" Bus Tours


San Diego Fire Relief Bus Tour


Other Work Events


Trips, Vacations and Fun


Cal Poly


Friends and Family


Stair Picture Through the Years

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends