A Week at Bayside

Well, okay, it wasn't all at Bayside, but I was in the Roseville/Granite Bay area for four of five nights this week (and tomorrow I’ll be back for Bayside’s Saturday night service and to hang out with my dad). Monday and Friday I had the opportunity to go running with some of my new friends around their neighborhood, Friday I also went swimming with them in their awesome pool and had dinner at Islands. Tuesday was Breko, a worship night that was amazing. Thursday was The Shore, with special guest speaker Glenn Packiam from New Life Church and Desperation Band. He spoke a little about how everyday people can make a huge difference in the world and asked the question, “If a butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil, does it cause a tornado in Texas?” What do you think, can small changes make a big impact?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends