An Early Christmas

Since my brother got married, it has made it more difficult to celebrate Christmas as a family on Christmas Day, so we got our shopping done a little early and celebrated Christmas at the Bradley Lodge a few days early. We watched Luke open tons of gifts, mainly Cars related, and my parent's got a Wii from their loving son's. So what have we been doing since "Christmas?" Well we have been playing Wii, I am pretty good at bowling and golf, everyone else seems to be good at Tennis also (guess I didn't get the Wii tennis gene). Today my brother, dad and I went to Bear Valley for some skiing (and a little "dessert" to end our day). Tonight a Prime Rib Dinner a waits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends