Happy Birthday Levi!

My youngest nephew, Levi, celebrated his birthday in style on Saturday ... at the park with lots of little ducklings in tow. The Redwood City bash was a great way to see family, meet friends and hangout with my favorite one-year-old nephew. From his smile to his quiet temperament he is truly special.

We decorated the park with balloons, dozens of rubber ducks and topped it off with an amazing cake (both in looks and taste). Stephanie (my sister-in-law's sister) and I documented the whole party, from setup to tear down (well okay, we left early to go to the gym), by taking hundreds of pictures for my brother who sadly couldn't attend (he was super sick) and of course for my blog.

After the party at the park we headed back to the house, opened the gifts and spent time with the family.  Levi, his friends and everyone else had a great time. We are all looking forward to another great year!

Also a reminder: My brother and his family will be finalists on America's Funniest Home Videos on Sunday, May 1 (7 pm, ABC). Their video is amazing. We will all find out if they got first, second or third in a few weeks (darn lawyers and confidentiality agreements).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends