Monte Carlo Night

I had a great time hanging out with my parent's and seeing some friend's from junior high at the 30th Annual Monte Carlo Night held by the Sacramento Chapter of the Active 20-30 Club. The event was hosted at the California Auto Museum so it was great to see old vintage cars and get a private tour led by a friend, who is a volunteer docent at the museum. After the tour I "gambled" the night away at the Black Jack table ... I ended up with $18,300 in chips. The dealer was being overly generous, but it still made me feel pretty good. I cashed in my winnings for 183 raffle tickets. Although I didn't win any prizes, the night was fun, I want to go back and see the cars again and hopefully attend more of the organizations events in the future. Their next event is Octoberfest on October 1 at Fairytale Town. Although I'll be out of town, it looks like a great event and it's just $30. All proceeds for both events go to support children's charities.
*I won tickets via a Sacramento365.com giveaway on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends