Giving, Photos, Party and Fireworks

In the last two weeks I have been at my house for about 72 hours. I've given blood at BloodSource, been to the downtown Napa and Arnold 4th of July Parades, seen fireworks and Shane Dwight Band at Ironstone Amphitheatre in Murphys, gone to two Sacramento Republic FC soccer games at Bonney Field and I've been working for (no longer just with) The Meritage Resort a lot. Last week I was busy with the resort's photographer taking photos of all the newly remodeled guestrooms, suites and ballroom, plus helped with their first "Red, White and BBQ" party on 4th of July, and got my new desk all set up. To top off my last two weeks I headed to Future Ford of Roseville to get my brakes worked on and instead of paying for new brakes ended up driving home a new 2014 Ford Escape. It wasn't exactly in my plans for the day, but I love the new car smell, amenities and it's brakes seem to work great so far.
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends