Disney, Wine, and Hanging Out in Roseville


The last two weeks have been full of fun, wine, soccer, and food. I started off in Anaheim for meetings and we took a quick trip to Downtown Disney. Once back in the northern part of the state I headed to Old Roseville to see the Budweiser Clydesdales. Next up, my family celebrated a friend's birthday at Mamma Susanna's in East Sacramento.

After a fabulous dinner, we headed to Livermore for wine tasting, lunch at the First Street Alehouse, and met my brother and his family at Concannon Vineyard. My parents and I brought the two middle kids back to Sacramento with a quick stop for dinner in Lodi ... we needed Chinese food from Chop Chop :-).

We continued our wine tasting in the Lodi area the following day with a stop at one of our favorites, Oak Farm Vineyards, before going to Lodi's Food Truck Mania, luckily we got to the ice cream truck before the line got too long, the kids enjoyed their cones, I enjoyed my Twisted Cow. To wrap up our tour of various wine countries, we spent the next day in the Clarksburg area visiting the many wineries at Old Sugar Mill and finishing up at Bogle. Since the kids had been to enough wineries, we also took them to Fairytale Town, they loved the Crooked Mile, their extra large throne, farm animals, the slides, and gardening.

As I headed back to Roseville (by way of Napa and a meeting at Auberge du Soleil), I enjoyed watching the Sacramento Republic FC as they won another game, and went back to Old Town Roseville for a birthday dinner with a friend at Bar 101. The burger, beer, and desserts were all amazing, the calamari was outstanding. I also made two trips to the Moving Wall which was on display in Roseville over the weekend, enjoyed brunch at ASR, church at Bayside, and even found time to celebrate National Rocky Road Day (with Snicker's ice cream, it's close enough).
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends