Fun Month of Wine

It's been a fun month. There were meetings and wine tasting in Napa Valley, including my first trips to Cakebread Cellars and the Harvest Inn, and a birthday lunch with the team at Hurley's. There was a quick trip to Clarksburg and Bogle Vineyards (the best deal in wine tasting ... no tasting fee) and a birthday dinner with my parents at Scott's Seafood on the River. I celebrated Thanksgiving with family in Scotts Valley and we were able to work off our turkey dinner at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park, looking at the beautiful redwoods and chasing after a few kids.

Back in Napa, I enjoyed a lunch at the Kitchen Door and a holiday party with others in the wine/hospitality industry at Inglenook, before heading back to Sacramento to walk through Global Winter Wonderland at Cal Expo.

I finished up with wine tasting in Lodi (my excuse ... had to pick up my parents wine club shipment). Lange Twins was a great way to start the day, followed by Viaggio, and, my family's favorite, Oak Farm Vineyards where we enjoyed the wine club pick up party, plus brought some of our own snacks to enjoy while looking out at the vines.
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends