I forgot ...

I've been living the Napa life, which also means I've been in Orange County a few times (including once with family ... we even took a Duffy Boat ride in Balboa Bay), and, of course, have had some fabulous food and wine. I've been fortunate enough to enjoy winemaker dinners with Opus One and Pride Mountain Vineyards, I've been to the mountains at the Bradley Lodge and Big Trees State Park with family from Georgia who had never seen trees quite that large, seen two SF Giants games (second row first base side and a suite ... so not bad seats), headed to Point Reyes, and worked on a few video shoots and TV segments.
See all the Photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends