Sunrises, Wine, and a Little Fun

I've been running a lot lately. 167 miles in September and 133.5 so far in October, it gives me a chance to get outside and away from a computer screen for an hour ... and most importantly it allows me to see sunrises and the beauty that is the Napa Valley (it may also allow me to eat some really good food and have a few glasses of wine every so often). Beyond the running over the last month or so I got a new TV (it's huge), went to Bouchon Bakery for the first time, headed back to Roseville for the first time since I moved (tacos at Chandos were a must), went to CANVAS events at Ehlers Estate and the Napa Valley Museum, headed to check out the Napa Wine Yacht and saw the sunset at Kieu Hoang in Carneros. My parents came to Napa for a winemaker dinner with Robert Mondavi Winery, then we headed to Healdsburg for a tasting at VML (great Pinot Noirs) where one of our family friends works. As we headed back to Napa we did a quick drive by Trefethen Vineyards (we'll have to taste there soon) and had a lovely lunch along the Napa River at The Pear Southern Bistro. In the last week I went to see my brother and his family in Santa Cruz, had a wine tasting and tour at Luna Vineyards (they specialize in all Italian wines), helped our culinary team for a special dinner with Veuve Clicquot, and helped Napa Valley CanDo with a little trash cleanup project.
Link to photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends