Beach, Awards, Runs ... and Cake

I was fortunate enough to spend some time in Huntington Beach in January for work. I love our Orange County properties and this trip gave me the opportunity to stay at Pasea for a week, then head to meetings a few miles south at the Balboa Bay Resort and Newport Beach Country Club. I took full advantage of staying across the street from the beach with a quick run with my account manager from a new advertising/marketing firm, spent some time in restaurants at Pacific City Mall, and just enjoyed time with co-workers and hearing the waves crash on the beach from a distance. I also won an award, so that was cool ... small issue, didn't know I was even nominated for the category, so I wasn't in the room when they were looking for me.

Back in Northern California I spent a day getting all the paperwork together for my tax guy, ran a lot, went to the gym (loving InShape Napa), enjoyed a tasting with Trinitas, learned about what makes Napa so special for wine grapes from the Napa Valley Vintners, and headed to Sacramento to celebrate my grandma's 91st birthday.

See all the pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends