Oops ...

I'm going to blame opening a new resort with nine tasting rooms and a lot of events for not posting in nearly 5 months.

We'll start with June ...
1. I went to the retirement sale for Bourassa Vineyards to get some great wines at a deep discount and lots of free wine barrels for my house, my parents and others.
2. Toured the brand new resort as I helped move boxes, clean, make beds and do a variety of other things to help get it open.
3. Saw an old friend at his new restaurant in Windsor, Tisza Bistro.
4. Went to Chalk Hill's Annual White Party ... so much fun (although I did cheat and had some red wine too).
 5. My cousin flew out from Texas for the day for a Giant's game, so we took full advantage of the day, saw the game (with amazing seats), walked along the Embarcadero and indulged in ice cream at Ghiradelli Square.
6. Found my inner zen during Wellness Wednesday on the Vineyard Deck.
See all the pictures here

July and August didn't slow down at all ...
1. I ran to the 4th of July Parade in Napa after spending time with my family at the Bradley Lodge.
2. We took the new resort Food Truck to its first public event, Napa's PorchFest.
3. Had my first wine tasting and the brand new Foley Food & Wine Society Tasting Room at The Village.
4. Opened a brand new resort!
5. Took visiting journalists around Napa and included stops at both Gott's Roadside and Di Rosa.
6. Enjoyed some lobster and wine.
7. Went back to Sacramento for Bogle's annual Paella party with the chef from Zocalo.
8. Helped with 3 photo and video shoots at the new resort and all around Napa.
9. Walked around downtown Napa (legally) with beer during Blues, Brews and BBQ.
10. Helped at the first concert at The Village, as well as many other events.
11. Went with my "neighbor squad" to Broadway Under the Stars at Jack London State Park, so cool and can't wait to go again next year.
See all the pictures here

September and October continued ...
1. A trip to the Bradley Lodge.
2. Vegan + Vino... a wine dinner featuring Chef Chloe in the Estate Cave.
3. Broadway at the Vista ... a wine dinner featuring performers from Phantom of the Opera and Hamilton paired with Fumanelli wines.  My parents, grandma and neighbors all came too.
4. Lots of running (currently at over 1,700 miles for the year, goal is 2,018 for 2018).
5. Climbed aboard the Hop Train, sipping beers and bites from Palisades while chatting with friends from The Vine radio station.
6. Headed to by brother's house to see my parents, niece and nephews.
7. A photo shoot that spanned both resorts with my friends from downtown Napa.
8. Paleo + Pours .... yes another wine dinner, this one with wines from Alpha Omega and Danielle Walker from Against All Grain.
9. A trip to San Francisco with Visit California for a media reception. I was also able to get in an early morning run from my hotel to the Golden Gate Bridge.
10. Back to back to back events at Luna Vineyards, Trefethen and Industry Night at The Village.
See all the pictures here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends