9 Months of Fun

If you were to ask me how the last nine months have been, I would probably say pretty boring, but looking back at a few pictures it does look like I have done a few fun things since February after all and I cannot wait for what's ahead in the coming weeks. 

1. Virtual Napa Marathon ... because of the swag (in July 2022 I'll be pacing a brand new WineShine Half Marathon)

2. An Easter gathering in Lodi spent outside with family

3. I worked a lot, including running multiple virtual events across the country giving high school students the opportunity to learn more about a possible future career in healthcare by learning from oral surgeons, doctors, nurses, and others

4. So many virtual wine tastings, some of my favorite continue to be with Bogle and Rombauer (also I watched the horse Rombauer win the Kentucky Derby, so I had to bring out a bottle of chardonnay).

5. There was also wine tasting. Bogle (their new picnic and seated wine flights are both great), Heringer Estates, Mi SueƱo, Fontanella, Ironstone Vineyards, Locke Vineyards, Stevenot, and Chandon (with amazing tacos)

6. We raked a lot of pine needs at the Bradley Lodge, keeping it safe from potential fires

7. I went to Leatherby's a few times

8. Had the opportunity to go to a Sacramento River Cats game with friends

9. I ran ... as of today nearly 3,400 miles for the year, well on my way to 3,650+

10. Transcendence Theater "Under the Stars" at B.R. Cohn with my neighbors was a great night of Broadway in a vineyard setting

11. There were a few meals out. Boon Fly Cafe, La Calenda, Hog Island Oyster's at Oxbow Public Market, and Carpe Diem

12. Tasted some great wine and BBQ at Charles Krug during the Cochon Heritage Fire event 

13. Went to a concert featuring Matt Nathanson to benefit Napa's Alaina's Voice Foundation

14. Visited the brand new Four Seasons Napa Valley in Calistoga before they opened for a tour and breakfast at Truss

15. Celebrated my parent's 50th wedding anniversary in Aptos and had a very special family dinner at Shadowbrook in Capitola  

The least fun thing (and most expensive) ... a new air conditioner after finding out the one that came with my five year old house was way more than five years old. 

See all the pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends