Success

It may have been a busy week, but it was a very successful week. Thursday was by far the busiest day, with my work day starting at 3 am and ending somewhere around 9 pm. The "Healthy You! Health Fair on the West Steps of the State Capitol was a huge success with at least 400-450 people coming to see the 20 health and community organizations represented and to pick up their very own copy of a new health resource guide "A Healthy You!"

Next it was off to setup the Healthy You! booth at Black Expo 2008 and finally off to win some awards at the 21st Annual SPRA Cappies. I came home with an award for my work on the Karen Gaffney Tahoe Challenge and numerous awards for the work my team and I did for the Partnership for Prescription Assistance. Friday I was able to continue to hand out health related information at Black Expo 2008, including my favorite brochure of all time, "Nutrition in the Fast Lane" a guide that gives all the nutrition facts for fast food restaurants throughout the country.

Now it's time to relax and pack, because on Tuesday I head to Orlando, Florida for some fun in the sun at Disney World with my mom, grandma and my brother's family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends