It's going to be busy


With just one week left before I head to Disney World and all of the other Orlando area attractions, it will be a busy week. Thursday, I will be helping to launch "A Health You! America's Guide to Healthy Living" with a health fair at the State Capitol, with about 20 booths, so that should be really exciting. Thursday continues with setting up for the Black Expo, which I will also attend on Friday, then it's time to go to the Cappie Awards, where I hope to win some awards for all of my hard work on the Partnership for Prescription Assistance bus tours and of course my pro bono project - the Karen Gaffney Tahoe Challenge - that I'm sure you all remember reading about in an earlier post. While all of this is happening I will also be continuing to plan the May Partnership for Prescription Assistance California bus tour, which is always fun.

So that's what I am looking forward too ... now for the past ....

Easter was fantastic, I spent it with my family (and nephew) in Lodi at my Grandma's house, so that was really cool (sorry, no pictures here, but LifeSnacks has a few).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends