Thanks!

As some of you have noticed, I just added FeedJIT, so now I can track where everyone is located that reads the blog. To my shock, it's not just me reading the blog, which is fantastic, today there were views from Northern and Southern California, as well as Washington, Florida, Ohio and Virginia. So to all of you … thank you for looking and please keep coming back, I can't wait for my 1,00th page view.

In other news yesterday was my mom's birthday, so “happy day late birthday post” to you. Today we celebrated, I took her and my dad to Outback Steakhouse, where we enjoyed drinks, steak, coconut shrimp and my favorite, Alaskan King Crab Legs. Now we continue to celebrate by watching American Idol and The Biggest Loser.

Finally it's your last chance to register for Thrive 2008 (video), it promises to be an amazing conference with nationally recognized speakers and recording artists, including my very own worship leader, Lincoln Brewster, and one of my favorite speakers from Cal Poly's Campus Crusade for Christ, Francis Chan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends