Wedding Bells

I went to one of my friends from college weddings in Napa yesterday. I was a little worried about the smoke filling the air from the over 1,000 fires that are or were burning earlier this week in Northern California, but with a breeze clearing out the Napa Valley, the back drop of a centuries year old oak tree, grapevines and a golf course were beautiful. Sarah and I met while taking business classes together at Cal Poly and went to the Rec Center often to workout after that. Now she and her new husband will continue to live the good life in So-Cal. Congrats Sarah and Ryan!

Today I also found out another one of my friends and gym-mates got engaged, so I guess "Wedding Bells" are in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends