In Bloom

Granted I should have taken these pictures last week or the week before (there has been lots of rain and wind since then), I wanted to share with everyone that my backyard has done a pretty well in surviving its first year.  Only four plants succumbed to poor soil conditions and freezing temperatures, the rest are growing up nicely and many have already produced some really cool looking flowers (my parents neighbor did the design, so for the most part I had no clue what most would look like in bloom).  May 19th marks the end of my first year of home ownership, thank you to all who helped me move in, paint, decorate and whatever else it was you may have done. For other posts about "Fort Bradley" click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends