Soccer and Happy Hours

Photo Credit | Dhon Santos
The week started off with an incredibly successful press conference at Hot Italian announcing that USL PRO soccer is coming to Sacramento in 2014. I got to meet the Mayor and I was in charge of the media relations efforts. It was great to see the Sacramento media show up in force, while writers across the nation were writing about the new team too. On Wednesday I headed to meet a friend for my first happy hour of the week at Hook and Ladder. Thursday I was off to Spataro for a mixer with IABC, SPRA and the Sacramento Ad Club, followed by dinner at Ma Jongs. Friday, after purchasing gifts for families in need with the AugustineIdeas team, I met some friends at Mikuni Kaizen and walked around the Fountains at Roseville, followed by dessert at Big Spoon. Saturday after church at Bayside I headed back downtown (fourth time in a week) to see the "Art of Kings" exhibit at 3Fold Communications as part of Second Saturday. With artwork by Elevendy and other great companies from the region, it was cool to see so many great pieces and so much creativity. It was also fun to get wine from the 3Fold vault (their office used to be a Well Fargo). After the exhibit I walked to Paesanos with the Elevendy crew for some amazing pizza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends