Celebrating One Year with Food, Friends, Family and Good Day Sacramento

Over the last two weeks I celebrated one year of MrAndrewBradley Communications with friends, family and Good Day Sacramento. On the actual anniversary I had dinner at a friend's house ... pasta, salad and a mouth-watering peanut butter dessert. On Friday I went to where my friend was house-sitting, we took a sunset walk around the neighborhood and saw the sunset over Folsom Lake before meandering back to the house where I cooked turkey burgers and we had dessert while watching a few episodes of 24. On Saturday my parents and I headed to Lodi to see my grandma and try out a new restaurant thanks to Groupon. Our tapas style lunch was a fun mix of flavors, all served in creative ways and paired with wine.

After all of that eating and a few burritos from Chipolte and Freebirds, I enjoyed a run, corned beef for St. Patrick's Day and then showed off the cooking skills of Chef Krisztian Karkus from The Meritage Resort and Spa on Good Day Sacramento. He took a traditional slider for March Madness and made "Wiener Schnitzel Slider with Cucumber Salad and Lingonberry Jam" ... not only did the anchors love it, but the Jr. High students loved it as well ... so much so that we ended up making them all sliders before leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends