Cave Man Diet, Wine and Friends


I started the week off with my last visit to the California State Fair and an amazing soccer game, Sac Republic won 5-0! It was fun to see with my dad, brother and nephew, he also enjoyed pizza while I went with a giant turkey leg.

My trip to Napa this week involved helping film a show that will air in the Bay Area before the Napa Valley Film Festival. The food our culinary team made all looked so delicious that I stayed for dinner too, always a good decision.

Once back in Roseville and Sacramento a few friends and I ended up heading to my parent's house to use their pool, celebrate National Ice Cream Sandwich Day and eat dinner, and then I hosted them for dinner the next night .. rotisserie chicken is always a hit.
Pictures for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends