Hitch, Helicopter and Soccer

I would say it was a busy week, but I think they all are nowadays. I started off on Monday by taking my car to the dealership to get a hitch installed (so I could attach my bike rack) and got the car windows tinted. Wednesday I enjoyed dinner at Flame and Fire in Roseville. Then, beginning Thursday I was in Napa for two days full of pretty exciting meetings talking about new projects and initiatives, plus dinner at Goose and Gander, and I got to see a helicopter land in our parking lot.
On Saturday I took it easy with a five mile run, trip to the gym, church, dinner at Dos Coyotes and saw the Sacramento Republic FC win another game at home. Now time to clean my house, do laundry and pack for another week of fun ... Napa, Newport Beach for two days and more Napa.
Pictures for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends