Holiday Celebrations and Christmas at Bayside


The last few weeks have been full of holiday celebrations. I started with the "Managers Holiday Party" with the team from The Meritage. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Auberge du Solei, then the managers served the rest of the staff during an 80's themed bash, complete with video games, amazing food, and lots of 80's inspired fashion.

My dad and I also were able to attend an open house for Sacramento Republic FC and got to see their championship trophy for the first time up close. After seeing the trophy we headed to Rubicon Brewing Co. for lunch (and beer). After lunch I was off to the gym, Bayside for church, the new Blaze Pizza for their preview night (free pizza), and some friends and I checked out some of our favorite Christmas Light displays in Roseville and Rocklin. Since there wasn't enough food or beer on Saturday, I met another friend in Auburn on Sunday for brunch with unlimited mimosas at Auburn Alehouse, before heading to Knee Deep Brewing for a flight of beer.

Yesterday I enjoyed a virtual wine tasting via iPad FaceTime in my kitchen to the real wine tasting taking place in Napa, then last night I really got into the holiday spirit with the Bayside Christmas service, complete with stage in the center of the room, iLuminate (from America's Got Talent), a message that reminded everyone of the reason for the season, and a candle light (well they were electric candles) rendition of Silent Night.
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends