Sayulita Wedding

I wasn't sure what to expect for my first international/destination wedding, but it surpassed all expectations. It was a week of fun with my entire family for my cousins wedding in Sayulita, Mexico. We started with in-flight beverages, followed by a grocery store trip for the essentials (vino and cerveza), then it was time for serious relaxation. Our "casita" was actually a huge mansion with a pool, entertaining spaces, and four bedrooms spread across four buildings on four levels (I got a very good stair workout every day). The wedding festivities included a welcome party with tasty tacos, a catamaran ride where we even saw whales, the wedding ceremony and lots of time to spend with the 40 or so friends and family that made the trip. My family also went zip-lining through the trees, and spent a few extra days on the beach, relaxing and making memories.
See all the pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends