Yountville Live

Living in the Napa Valley continues to have its benefits. First I helped at the Silver Oak Winemaker Dinner in the Estate Cave of The Meritage, although I didn't taste the wines this year, I did eat every dish ... and as always, they did not disappoint. Next it was a quick afternoon of wine tasting at Provenance Vineyards, one of my favorites for a casual tasting in Rutherford, and a quick stop to show some co-workers the beauty of Inglenook. For the weekend a friend came to town and after long runs, watching movies and eating delicious pizza from Forge, we headed to Yountville Live. The Taste of Yountville featured food and wine from great restaurants and wineries in Yountville and St. Helena, plus my hometown airport, SMF.
See all the pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends