Busy Week ...

Well it has been a busy week ... it started last Friday with a weekend trip up to the Bradley Lodge, where we cleared over 3 1/2 feet of snow of the deck with my favorite toy (the snow blower). Other than that it was a pretty relaxing weekend, we even had a chance to meet some of the neighbors. The work week was busy too, I continued my new crazy schedule, working from home from about 6 to 9 am and then going to the office from 9 to 4 pm, the only problem is I don't have my favorite parking spot on the first floor anymore, now I'm on the 4th floor, which means more stairs. Then there were the normal activities, I went to the gym almost every day (which was a good thing since I ate at Brew it Up! and Pyramid Alehouse) and made it up to The Shore at Bayside and the not so normal stuff, the company my brother works for was featured on the TODAY SHOW as part of their "Mini Medical Miracle's" series.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends