About to Embark

As I write this I have just 10 days until I embark on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas with family and friends for "Christmas Cruise 2008." Here's the breakdown: me, my mom, my dad, my grandma, my brother, his wife and my nephew (their son). Next it's my mom's sister and her husband (my aunt and uncle) and their two daughters. After that you have my uncle's parents and one of their grandchildren. If you are not confused yet ... my sister-in-law's mom is coming with my sister-in-laws sister (and her husband) and brother. Finally, (and I hope I'm not missing anyone), the sister-in-law's mother's fiancé and his two children.

But before I fly to Miami, there is Thanksgiving at the Bradley Lodge with the first seven people mentioned above, a Partnership for Prescription Assistance bus tour in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland and Fremont), going to see First Covenant Church's "An Evening in December" and a flight to Miami. Basically from the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to the middle of December, I will be home for about 24 hours, but in "The Nation of Why Not," I have decided to declare my independence from the everyday and enjoy everything that is in store over the next three weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends