Thanksgiving at the Lodge, year 2

It was another fun Thanksgiving at the Bradley Lodge. Between watching Luke explore the woods and hang out around the lodge, finishing cutting the massive tree into pieces, planting new trees, getting things cleaned up and ready for winter and of course eating we were busy, but found time to relax, play pinochle and enjoy our last weekend before the family cruise. In between eating and everything else, I also found some time to get to the Camp Connell General Store to do some work and my brother, sister in law and I also went to Erin and Eric's new house that is under construction, it will be awesome when it is all done in a few months. Then on my way to San Jose for work on Saturday, I decided to stop by my old church in Livermore (Cornerstone Fellowship) to see if they had a Saturday night service (they didn't when I went there) and they did, so I even got to go to church :-). Now I am about to leave for stop number one of the two week California Partnership for Prescription Assistance bus tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends