River Cats

I try to go to at least one River Cats game a year and my trip this year was a special one.  On Wednesday afternoon I was having lunch at Costa Vida with a Bible Study that I am in and one of the guy's got an e-mail letting him know that the Smile Business Products Suite was available for Thursday night's game against the Portland Beavers.  Although the home team lost 5 to 4, the Suite was amazing.  First it wasn't in the sun (I normally sit on the third base side), second it had air conditioning, third it had amazing food (hamburgers, hot dogs, fantastic potato salad, rich chocolate brownies and of course peanuts and popcorn), fourth it was a Suite, fifth, well it was a Suite.  This now brings my Suite visits to about three, most of them in the Raley's Suite at Arco Arena, which begs the question if Raley's has a Suite at Arco Arena does Arco (BP) have a Suite at Raley Field? The one Suite I know I may not get, the Luxury Box or Sky Box upgrades at Bayside's Thrive 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends