Happy Birthday Gram!

We celebrated my grandma's birthday today.  It was a great day down in Lodi as we helped get some work done around the house.  Between my dad, mom, brother, sister-in-law, nephew's and I we cleaned the inside of the house, pruned some trees, got her garden all ready for vegetables to go in the ground, picked some oranges (they're amazing) and so much more.  For dinner we capped off a great night by eating Chinese take-out from Chop Chop (4 starts on Yelp) - it has an 8x8 waiting area and about 10 people in the kitchen ... there was a line out the door of people getting their orders, yes, it is that good.  We then moved onto cake and some discussion on when and where our next cruise might take place.  Right now it's looking like my parent's and I will be on a Royal Caribbean ship in the Caribbean for 11 nights (we need to go from "Emerald to Diamond" in the Crown and Anchor Society) in either March or April.  If you want to join us, let me know and I will get you all the details. We will also be heading to AT&T Park at some point this season for a San Francisco Giants game with the entire family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends