Sin City (Burger)

I had the opportunity to go to SmashBurger in Citrus Heights on Wednesday night with a friend who had been invited to a VIP event (aka free food).  They were showcasing the "Sin City Burger" which includes the Certified Angus Beef SmashBurger they are famous for with a fried egg, applewood smoked bacon, melted American cheese, grilled and haystack onions and smash sauce all on an egg bun.  It was amazing and I highly recommend it if you're in the area and in need of a burger.  I also had a strawberry shake (because I count it as a fruit group) and sweet potato fries (which count as a vegetable group, right?). After my main meal I also tried the Avocado Club SmashChicken, which was very good, although it had a little too much sauce for my taste (don't worry, I still ate the whole thing). 

All in all I love SmashBurger and think that it has earned its place in my top hamburger chain restaurants, which includes In-N-Out and The Counter.  In-N-Out will probably always be on top, after all I am a Californian, but with their larger menus SmashBurger and The Counter have more items to tempt my taste buds. The best news for SmashBurger ... a rumor that they are opening a Roseville location near by office this spring!

All food and beverages were provided for free by SmashBurger Citrus Heights, all opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends