A Calaveras County Weekend

Calaveras County was the place to be this weekend. It started out on Friday night with Jay Leno doing a segment on last weekend's Calaveras County Frog Jump. Then we had an inch of snow, giving me the opportunity to send in my weather picture to Fox40 (KTXL-TV, Sacramento) and have the deck of the Bradley Lodge shown on air during their 10 pm newscast Saturday night.

Beyond showbiz, we did do some work. We finished cleaning up the property and dug out the fire pits and although we should pass the inspection, we will still need to do some more work. On Sunday we also went to Murphys to wine taste (I watched my nephews, while the others drank), enjoyed a picnic lunch and my sister-in-law allowed my nephews to indulge in some frozen yogurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends