Mother's Day

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to my mom and to all of the other moms and grandmas out there. Being a mom is an often thankless job. Few kids will ever say "thank you" for not letting me do that or "thank you" for disciplining me or "thank you" for making so many things possible in my life. There are not enough "thank yous" for our moms. My mom and dad have sacrificed much to help make me who I am. They have sacrificed luxuries to put me through high school and college, they have sacrificed time to help me in my many moves, they have sacrificed themselves, their dreams, their ambitions to help me and my brother succeed. Thank you.

Below are some pictures from yesterday's Mother's Day celebration at my grandma's house in Lodi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends