Bike Ride!

Although I enjoy weekends away at the Bradley Lodge, I also enjoy spending time at my house, heading to a weekend service at Bayside and hanging out with friends. This weekend I did just that. I started the weekend off by having dinner with a friend and his family at their house. Then on Saturday made myself a waffle before heading out to Folsom Lake for a bike ride. The lake was so full we had to make a few detours and it definitely provided for some views of the lake I don't think I have ever seen ... like water around parking lots that normally offer more bike trails.

After the bike ride (and a shower) I headed to Bayside where I heard a great message and American War Hero LTG (Ret) William G. Boykin speak. His story is amazing and he has been a part of many of the nations most spectacular military achievements ... even taking a little bit of credit for killing Osama Bin Laden.

For dinner I decided to go to Chick-Fil-A to try their summer specialty ... a peach milkshake. It was spectacular (and the chicken sandwich was good too).

Today it was back to reality ... I cleaned the entire house and changed the air filters for the heating and air conditioning. I guess I should do that more often - they were dirty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends