A Trip to AT&T Park

AT&T Park, Main Gate
After purchasing a ticket package at Costco a few months ago my family and I finally went to a San Francisco Giants game. Although they didn't win, we still had a great time watching from our "View Level" seats and surprisingly it was my first time to AT&T Park, so I just had a good time walking around.

Since I didn't feel like paying to go across the Bay Bridge and more importantly $30 for parking and the hassle of driving in San Francisco, I took BART in from Concord. The round-trip fare cost me $11 and I got to take a nice walk along the Embarcadero and through the Ferry Building on my way to the game, while I took a more direct route on my way back. I caught the train with no issue and had a seat the entire ride in both directions, it was splendid.

Once I arrived at the park I walked around the outside of the stadium to see the statues, check out McCovey Cove and even went in to the most crowded store ever, the Giants Dugout Store right before a  game.

Once inside the park I walked up to where the rest of my family was sitting (we were all coming from different cities, they were still in Capitola this morning), we lounged, watched the game, ate some great food (yes it's expensive, but our tickets came with $10 each to spend on food and drinks).

Sorry for all of the pictures, but like I said, it was my first time ever to AT&T Park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends