Food Trucks!

Top: Wicked'wich; Bottom: Drewski's
I had a fantastic time at Future Ford in Roseville tonight during the Food Truck Roundup. This weekly event brings together all of Sacramento's gourmet food trucks to a single place, allowing people like me to get a taste of what they have to offer. Since I had already had Mini Burger Truck (see blog post), I decided to try out three other trucks: Drewski's, Mama Kim's and Wicked'wich.

All of the food was delicious. @MamaKimOnTheGo offers truly gourmet food, I had a fresh cream puff thanks to @YetAnotherSusan. @DrewskisHotRod and @WichOnWheels both make amazing sandwiches, @lttlewys and I split sandwiches so we could try both (Pastrami and Korean Beef).

Read more: Articles from Roseville Press-Tribune and Roseville Patch.
Mama Kim On The Go
Wicked'wich
Drewski's Hot Rod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends