Social Life

Sometimes I think I don't have much of a social life, but over the last week I have had an event to attend almost every afternoon or evening. I started off with a happy hour at Claim Jumper on Monday with a business networking group I'm a part of. Tuesday my entire office came together to cook for 17 families who needed a holiday meal through Volunteers of America. Wednesday I helped deliver the meals during lunch, then went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner before checking out Christmas lights in Rocklin with some friends. Thursday I had a lunch with Citizen Voice/Safely Out at Pride Industries in Natomas, I sit on their marketing and communications committee. Friday it was time to discuss the next Placer Business Tweetup over lunch at Freebirds.
Steve Batz | BaysidePictures.com

Saturday I worked on cleaning my house to get ready to have seven family friends over for dinner on Sunday. Sunday my roommate and I prepared a tasty pasta dish for friends and then everyone headed to Bayside for a Christmas service featuring Lincoln Brewster and the Silhouettes from America's Got Talent.

Finally, on Wednesday a group of friends and I went to Roseville's Crush 29 for an elegant Christmas dinner, wine and their gourmet s'mores.
Christmas At Bayside 2011 from Bayside Church on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends