Zoo, Cupcakes, Chicken and Beef

It was an eclectic week of eating. I started the week off at the News10 Blogger Bash that took place at the Sacramento Zoo. The event featured some tasty appetizers from Mendocino County (one lucky attendee won a trip) and cupcakes from Drizzle Cupcakes in Sacramento. Since I was still a hungry and needed to use a coupon before the end of the year @YetAnotherSusan and I headed to Chick-Fil-A Arden Fair for a quick dinner and milkshake after the event. While there we got to talk to the person behind the restaurant's Twitter handle and I even got to take home a mini "Eat Mor Chikin" cow.

After finding out that Five Guys opened in Roseville my roommate and I knew we had to try it. We had both been to Five Guys before, but never so close to home. Saturday night we embarked on our journey to the land of free peanuts and tasty burgers. I got a "Little" Cheeseburger "All the Way" (meaning it has all the standard toppings and condiments), he had the Bacon Cheeseburger with added jalapeno peppers (he likes spicy) and we shared an order of Cajun Fries. The food was good, the free peanuts while we waited were excellent and all of the staff was great. I believe I will be adding Five Guys in Roseville to my regular rotation of restaurants that is growing by the day (In-N-Out, Daphne's, Boudin, The Counter, SmashBurger, Jack's Urban Eats, Chipolte, ...).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends