Five Moves in One Year

No, I'm not talking about college, I'm talking about my office. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every move. The first move was from an office in Rocklin to our current office in Roseville. The second was from my original office to a slightly larger one. Two weeks ago we decided to move some things around and see if a new open office layout worked for us. Although it was workable for me, we decided to make another switch to better increase productivity among all staff. I moved back into an office and now I'm all set, even got to go to IKEA again.
My desk and my neighbors birthday sign
Other half of the office in the open office format
New (current) "cube" layout
My desk in my new office (with IKEA light and picture)
The Other half of my desk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends