Food, Baby, Exercise and Entertainment

I have been going non-stop for the last few weeks as evidenced by all of the events I have posted lately. The last few days have been no different. Shockingly I went to Happy Hour at Claim Jumper on Thursday, where among other items I tried the Widow Maker Burger for the first time. It was huge and worth the $7 (most expensive thing on the Happy Hour menu).

Friday I celebrated Cinco de Mayo a day early with a friend at Yard House with Baja Fish and Carnitas Street Tacos, helped along by a pint of Pacifico.

Saturday I went out on a 5-mile run before driving to my grandma's house and eventually my brother's house to meet my new niece. She is beautiful and it was also good to see my nephews and the rest of the family. We played some soccer, went shopping for ice cream and saw the Super Moon.

Sunday it was time to drive home, but first I stopped at Sam's Club to purchase a new TV (the one in my room wasn't working when I left, when I got home it was working, but I'm keeping the new bigger one). I also went on another 4.9-mile run and congratulated myself with froyo from OMG Yogurt.

Today, I rounded out a busy week by heading to SureWest to get a remote that would work with my new TV (in less than 2 minutes I was in and out of their customer service center) and got to taste test a muffin that my roommate made, it passed.

Tomorrow is the Ocho de Mayo #PlacerBizTweetup at Mas in Roseville if you're interested come out and celebrate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends