Reality, Running and Wine

After spending a week in Napa it was back to reality. Yes I had too cook a few times (if rotisserie chicken counts as cooking - reheating might be a better term). There was also time in my schedule for two happy hours at Claim Jumper's and Mas, so that was a good way to slowly adjust. I got back into the routine of going to the gym and running regularly, so that was nice. Then there was heading to my parent's house, where late Sunday afternoon we decided to tear down their old front fence and rebuild it. For 24 hours worth of work my dad and I got quite a bit done. I finished up with a Fresh & Easy wine tasting on Twitter. All three wines were good and since they paid for them all, it was even better. Back to The Meritage for a few hours tomorrow for a taste of resort living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends