Food and Cleaning

Starting with food ... Tuesday's Placer Business Tweetup at Mas Cocina Mexicana had excellent quesadillas, great people and I learned about a good cause.

While at the Bradley Lodge we grilled up some salmon with a salad (lettuce grown in my grandma's garden) for Mother's Day Eve and we enjoyed Eggs Benedict for breakfast on Mother's Day.

We also did some cleaning up. We raked pine needles, but because of air quality issues we couldn't burn them, so we have some very large piles in the forest.

Once back at Fort Bradley I used the power washer to clean my back patio. Of course that turned into cleaning my front porch and all patio furniture, washing my windows, weeding and putting the bark back where it belonged (the power washer moved some of it).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends