Yard Work

Fort Bradley
Camp Bradley
It was a busy Saturday. I helped my parents do some spring cleaning in their yard (aka Camp Bradley). With 35+ trees there are a lot of leaves and pine needles to pick up when winter is over. We did some pruning, cleaned off the deck and pergola, then went to Hastie's to buy a few yards of bark. The idea was to use half at their house and half at my house. Ideas are great, but not always followed. We used two cubic yards of bark at their house and it looks great now. We then quickly went to Hastie's again, got a cubic yard of bark for Fort Bradley (my house) and I got to work making my yard look a little prettier. After some pruning of my own and having my mom and dad hang some wall art, it looks fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends