More "Cheap" Eats

Over the last few months I feel like all I have done is eat at restaurants for committee meetings; to hang out with friends; and for networking events. Don't get me wrong, there is no way I am complaining about that situation (although I have had to workout a little harder in the mornings). This week I headed to Claim Jumper for happy hour with a friend on Monday. With four drinks and five or six appetizers our tab was under $40. On Tuesday I was at the Placer Business Tweetup at Mikuni Kaizen in the Fountains at Roseville. The sushi was all priced at rollback prices to celebrate Mikuni's 25th anniversary. For two plates of sushi I paid $10. Thursday I'll be at The Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, so guessing I'll eat lunch at my favorite restaurant, Siena (all the servers know me by name, so that's just cool). Friday, I am hoping to go to happy hour with a few coworkers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends