Happy Birthday Levi - Elmo Edition

Yesterday was my youngest nephew's birthday party. We celebrated in true two year-old fashion with an Elmo themed party at his house with the four "F's" fun, friends, family and food. From Elmo cake pops, made by my mom and sister-in-law, a Sesame Street sign made by my parent's, an Elmo bean bag toss and more. A great time was had by all. We ended the evening with dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Downtown Redwood City, for yes, more food. I also took a few quick pictures of his future sister's room, she's should be joining us in just under a month!

Today I was able to make it to Palm Sunday services at Bayside Church and Bridgeway Christian Church (had to see some friend's I haven't seen in a few weeks. We then decided to head to Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ for a quick, southern style lunch. Between ribs, tri-tip and pork I think we all left very full. Next week, Bayside has a Good Friday Services and 20 Easter Services at five locations to support five causes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends