From Donuts and Sunrises to Happy Hours in Two Cities

Getting up early has its benefits, the main one ... driving to the gym and admiring the sunrise, the other exercising and staying fit so I can keep eating tasty foods. The last week has been no exception. I've gone to the gym every morning, plus taken advantage of some of the local restaurants. Sierra Printing brought donuts, I had three. I had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with a reporter from the Roseville Press-Tribune and then got to hang out with my favorite family after church at Chili's (note I went with a healthy salad). I also made time to eat almost a pound of froyo at OMG Yogurt. Yesterday I took a surprise trip to Napa  to meet with the team from The Meritage Resort, but we did something I rarely get to do because of my schedule ... we dined on food off the property. We started with a few drinks at Fish Story and then tried some appetizers and drinks from the brand new Thomas House Restaurant on their rooftop patio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends