Crush 29, Yard House, The Fountains and More Eating

First, I noticed that I forgot to post some pictures about my visits to Skipolini's Pizza in Rocklin and Ginger's in Roseville.

With two successful live cooking segments this week for Denio's I rewarded myself with two Happy Hours. Monday I was off to Crush 29 for beer, fish tacos, ahi, Napa peach pizza and sliders. Friday, I headed to the Fountains for more sliders with truffle fries, ahi and beer at Yard House. We finished our night by enjoying the First Friday event featuring classic cars, numerous vendors, tacos at the soon to open Zocolo and gelato at Miabello. Sunday I headed to On the Border with my parents for grande margaritas and a tasty burrito. There was also getting my office into the Olympic spirit by decorating my giant picture of London and some running, my favorite part of the trail had been closed for more than two months and it finally opened on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends