Food Trucks, Family, Roommates and Brownies

With two major food truck events in the Roseville-Rocklin area in the last week, I had to check them out and try some great mobile food. Last week I had Drewski's, tonight I tried both OMG Burger and El Matador. All the meals were fabulous and I'm looking forward to SactoMoFo and Foodmob events coming back so I can try a few more of their trucks, including the CaliLoveTruck. Since there are not a lot of dessert options at food truck events, OMG Yogurt was a great option, once with a massive mixture of yogurts and toppings and another time a Dole Pineapple Whip/Float.

There was also time with family and roommates. My cousins hosted a family BBQ for Labor Day, complete with some very tasty chicken. I made Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownies with a peanut butter ganache (probably not the most healthy of desserts, but they were amazing). My roommates and I also spent some time chatting, watching movies, drinking wine and finished up the brownies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends