Week 1 - More Eating and Working from Home

After officially leaving my last job on Friday, enjoying happy hour with friends and going to the Bradley Lodge, I started my own company on Monday, MrAndrewBradley Communications. In many ways life has stayed the same, but in many ways it has drastically changed. I still wake up and go to the gym, I still stare at a computer screen everyday, but now I'm learning how to create invoices, work full-time from home (and not go crazy) and what it means to be in business for myself. I have gone to networking events, including a Cal Poly Alumni night and a BNI morning meeting, I have gone out to lunch with a few prospective clients and I even had time to do a Fresh & Easy beer tasting in preparation for St. Patrick's Day. I've gotten a lot of work done and I know there is much more learning and work to come. I am truly looking forward overcoming the uncertain and embracing my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends