Weeks 2 and 3, More Work, More Food

It has been a busy few weeks, so busy that I haven't had time for blogging, I'm not checking Twitter too often and I'm working lots. I've gotten clients on TV, interviews with newspapers and on various websites so far and I'm just getting started. I'm learning about new clients everyday and partnering with companies doing great things locally, nationally and internationally.

Beyond work I have been eating out (no surprise). I've been to Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, Jacks Urban Eats, Togos, McDonald's (thanks to a Klout Perk) Daphne's, Yard House, Lucille's, Smash Burger, Crush 29, Skipolini's, Ella (for a Cal Poly Alumni event), Old Spaghetti Factory, Johnny Garlic's, Mikuni, Leatherby's and a Placer Business Tweetup at Von Housen Mercedes Benz in Rocklin. I'm also making sure to exercise, I still go to the gym on most mornings, I walked a dog and I even rejoined my mountain biking group on a ride around Folsom Lake.
Technology-wise I was given an iPad, which is super cool. It had a cracked screen, so I did some research and found iCracked.com. A consultant (Garrett) came to my house, picked up my iPad (that part was a little freaky) and luckily brought it back the next day. It's now in a Survivor case and I got a keyboard too.

Overall I'm doing well, it's a little bit crazy owning my own business, making my own hours seems to mean working 10-12 hours a day, but it also means that I'm working those hours when it works best for my schedule (in most cases), so if I need to go out during the day I can, I just do the work earlier or later. If I need to stay out later one night, I can sleep in a little the next day, etc.

Every week I learn more about what it means to be an entrepreneur and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for me and for MrAndrewBradley Communications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends